ABOUT US
Board of Commissioners
Friends of the Harbor Center
Meeting Minutes

READ CLIENT COMMENTS

Customer Comments

All Stitched Up by Angela - Posted 04/25/2012
Eileen and her team are outstanding. They made sure I had everything I needed at the GSQA Quilt Show and the experience was awesome! Thanks so much Northshore Harbor Center for everything.

Submitted by Angela Smith

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office - Posted 04/17/2012
I was introduced to the staff of the Harbor Center a number of weeks ago (when planning an awards banquet). I can't recall the last time I had a better experience. Kathy and Eileen knew what I needed before I knew it needed to be done! There were several people on our event committee and Eileen had to deal with all of us, each asking her the same questions over and over again. She was always there with information, guidance and patience. Our event was spectacular. We received so many compliments on our choice of venue. The Harbor Center is a wonderfully versatile building and the employees make for a "class act".

Submitted by Cathy Porter

St. Tammany Parish Sheriff's Office - Posted 04/17/2012

Submitted by Cathy Porter

Northrup Grumman Shipbuilding - Posted 03/24/2012
(The staff) was very accommodating and easy to talk to. I enjoyed working with (them). I will recommend Northshore Harbor Center to colleagues and peers.

Submitted by Sheila M. Humphrey

East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce - Posted 03/24/2012
The Northshore Harbor Center is extremely accommodating and professional. They take the guess work out of any event. Their staff truly has a servant spirit about assisting with anything we may need or want. Thanks for making our job so easy.

Submitted by JoBeth Kavanaugh

Lyon Sales Institute, LLC - Posted 03/24/2012
The team at the Northshore Harbor Center exceeded my expectations. They were all so generous and eager to help in any way to make my seminar a success. They were very professional, yet warm and accommodating. I highly recommend the Northshore Harbor Center for your next business meeting of any size!

Submitted by Tiffanie Z. Lyon

Truth 180 - Posted 03/24/2012
No one, except an event planner, knows what it really means to create, develop, and execute and event which is meaningful and 'just right' for the client. The Northshore Harbor Center Team is an exception to that rule. Their expertise in all phases of event planning is refreshing and very helpful to our agency's Development Team.

Submitted by David Kiviaho

Living the Word International - Posted 03/24/2012
The Northshore Harbor Center provided just the right ambiance for our New Year's Eve Celebration. There was truly a spirit of excellence about the entire venue, staff, and facility.

Submitted by Pastors Lawrence and Chiquita Weathersby

Louisiana Workforce Commission - Posted 03/24/2012
I owe great thanks to the staff at the Harbor Center for the success of the job fair. My expectations were exceeded -- from the professionalism of the staff to the beauty and cleanliness of the facility. Everything was WONDERFUL! Thank you again!

Submitted by Georgette Wallace

Slidell Gun & Knife Show - Posted 03/24/2012
The Northshore Harbor Center is a first-class facility with a friendly staff who provides for your every need with smiles on their faces and a heartfelt desire to ensure the event is a successful one.

Submitted by Linda Stadler

Slidell Looking Glass Show - Posted 03/24/2012
We love how we are treated by everyone at your facility. Each and every one of you make our show run smoothly and make it a fun experience. Thank you so much!

Submitted by Pam Meyer

Sears Holding Management Corporation - Posted 03/24/2012
Everything was top-notch, no improvement needed. We hope to see you again soon.

Submitted by Michael Johnson

Client Comments Submittal

We value your feedback.  Use the form below to submit your comments.

Your Name:
Headline/Compnay:
Comments:
Your Email Address:

(Your email address will not be displayed)

CONNECT WITH US ABOUT US PLAN YOUR EVENT ATTEND AN EVENT COMING EVENTS
Accommodations
Event Photo Gallery
  Events Calendar
Getting to the Center
Parking
Floor Plan

ęCopyright 1996-2012, Northshore Harbor Center. All rights reserved. Information subject to change without notice.
Powered by iNET RealTime